Forthcoming Event: 27th Sep 2021
T4D: Digital Data Collection for Monitoring & Evaluation
Empower yourself to empower others.
DATE: 27th September 2021-1st October 2021 | TIME: 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
The global outbreak of COVID-19 has dramatically changed the research landscape, preventing in-person data collection. Remote surveys are more vital than ever to collect actionable data for policymakers to make life- saving decisions.
To collect accurate on-the-ground data for monitoring and evaluation, we are finding ourselves having to quickly adapt, but lack of better understanding of context in order to effectively respond to the needs or finding hard to decide which areas and which beneficiaries need our help the most is limiting us on ground implementation. To ensure that support is effective in the long run, usage of Technology and remote tools to collect data has become imperative. To understand from experts, FICCI Aditya Birla CSR Centre for Excellence is organising a virtual training on T4D: Digital Data Collection for Monitoring & Evaluation – Empower yourself to empower others.
The virtual training is designed to blend perfectly with your work schedule & commitments and with minimum investment of your time.
Time Commitment: 2 hours (3:30 PM to 5:30 PM)
Dates: 27th September 2021- 1st October 2021
Language of Instruction: English and Hindi
Some topics which will be covered during the course of training –
- Importance of Mobile Data Collection
- ODK and SurveyCTO Introduction
- Design a Basic Form
- Various sample form upload and explaining the form design
- Adding Various Logical and Mathematical Expressions inside your form
- Collect Tab/Android Collect Application
- Adding Various Automated Quality Checks on your form
- Monitor the Incoming Data (on Dashboard)
- Designing Visualization Dashboard (on Google Data Studio)
- Best Practices for Remote Data Collection, Onboarding, and Training
For more details, please visit https://csrtraining.ficci.com/