Awarding CSR Best Practices
FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Awards – India’s first CSR award was instituted in 1999 by FICCI. The aim of the award is to identify and recognize the efforts of companies in integrating and internalizing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Over the years, a number of companies have been recognised by the FICCI CSR Award for their exemplary work in the area of CSR.
The selection process for the FICCI CSR Awards is extremely competitive and is assessed by an eminent Jury through a 3-tier assessment process. Keeping up with changing CSR scenario in the country, the FICCI CSR Award has been re-aligned by introducing new categories and assessment process.
The ‘FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Awards’ has the following categories:
- Category 1: FICCI CSR Award for Women Empowerment
- Category 2: FICCI CSR Award for Skill Development and Livelihood
- Category 3: FICCI CSR Award for Education
- Category 4: Inclusive Development of PwDs
- Category 5: Food Security & Agriculture
- Category 6: FICCI CSR Award for Environment Sustainability
- Category 7: FICCI CSR Award for Health, Drinking Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Category 8: Any other (for domains other than the above seven categories)
- Category 9: FICCI CSR Award for Exemplary Innovation (irrespective of the turnover of the company)
- Category 10: FICCI CSR Award for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Special Category: Fight Against COVID19
HOW TO APPLY:
To nominate your organization for the award, please email the following details to email@example.com with the subject line “Nomination form for 19th FICCI CSR AWARD”. Post that we will share the application docket which needs to be submitted by 24th September 2020
- Name of the Organization
- Award category
- Turnover category
- Public Sector Companies (PSUs)
- Private sector Companies with turnover of INR 3001 Crores per annum and above
- Private sector Companies with turnover between INR 201 Crores – INR 3000 Crores per annum
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Company Address
- PAN No.
Over the years, the awards have been presented by luminaries like Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, President of India, Shri P. Chidambaram, Union Minister for Finance, Shri Yashwant Sinha, Union Minister for Finance, Shri Anand Sharma, Union Minister for Commerce and Industry and Shri M Veerappa Moily, Hon’ble Minister for Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
For more details, click on: http://ficci-csrcon.com