Forthcoming Event- 30th May 2020
Virtual Master Class on 6 Lessons for Modern Corporates to ace their social responsibility on Digital Media
Date: 30th May 2020
Time: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
India Inc has overwhelmingly complemented the Government of India’s effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 and helping people in distress and supporting the frontline health workers.
This is also the time to share the good work each company is doing, so that others can learn and understand the strategies and policies adopted to successfully deliver their support. Hence, digital platform one of the strongest medium for outreach is becoming an essential tool for us in this time of distress and limited social contact.
In this context FICCI Aditya Birla CSR Centre is organising a virtual masterclass with the theme- How to Promote Social and Sustainable Measures in Digital for the year 2020 on 30 May 2020 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
The objectives of the session are:
- Why is CSR in 2020s more important than any decade yet? Two case studies.
- The do’s & don’ts of CSR during a pandemic – being sensitive and ethical matters
- Why is Online Reputation Management a key pillar for modern CSR? AI Social Listening tools to watch out for.
- Content rules for spreading CSR – ‘Sensitive doesn’t mean boring and engaging doesn’t mean rash’
- Hold your campaign, how sustainable are you?
- External consultants are bonus, YOU are the core
For registration, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Ms.Usha – 9810759533 /Ms.Aastha – 9910099874