Forthcoming Event: 30th June 2020 – 4th July 2020
With the new normal of working remotely, social development or CSR projects are facing unprecedented challenges to monitor, collect real-time and high-quality data, lack of IT resources for interventions, quality check or mechanism to authenticate data quality on ground and to measure the true impact.
The program intends to provide in-depth knowledge and training on building your own digital data collection systems to collect real-time and high-quality data.
The training shall focus on:
- Transforming paper-based survey forms into digital copies (ODK/SurveyCTO).
- Designing and testing complex survey forms, learning randomization, and setting up automatic workflows for preloading data.
- Adding quality and data monitoring checks, integrating digital forms with external tools, and visualizing incoming data in real-time.
- Building your own computer-assisted telephonic interviews (CATI) and field tracking systems for collecting data offline/online through phone/web based medium.
- Learning best practices for collecting high-quality, secure data – both online and offline.
The training curriculum is designed for non-IT background professionals working in the social sector.
Base software and technology platform:
The training would be based on the open-source (ODK) technology platform, and SurveyCTO will be the base software used for teaching. The training will be a mix of theory and hands-on practice.
Who should participate?
The training is designed for academic researchers, research associates and managers, M&E professionals, NGO/CSR professionals, ODK programmers, and students who are working on data collection or field research in the social sector.
The training will be conducted online. The total number of sessions will be 5 (2 hours per session). The communication language will be English and Hindi.
For registration or queries, please contact:
Ms.Usha Bhagchandani (9810759533) | Ms.Aastha Jain (9910099874)