Call for Applications: 21st FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
January 25, 2024
FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Awards – India’s first CSR award was instituted in 1999 by FICCI. The aim of the award is to identify and recognize the efforts of companies in integrating and internalizing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Over the years, several companies have been recognized by the FICCI CSR Award for their exemplary work in the area of CSR.
The selection process for the FICCI CSR Awards is extremely competitive and is assessed by an eminent Jury through a 3-tier assessment process. Keeping up with the changing CSR scenario in the country, the FICCI CSR Award has been re-aligned by introducing new categories and assessment process.
The ‘FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Awards’ has the following categories:
- Category 1: FICCI CSR Award for Women Empowerment
- Category 2: FICCI CSR Award for Skill Development and Livelihood
- Category 3: FICCI CSR Award for Education
- Category 4: FICCI CSR Award for Inclusive Development of PwDs
- Category 5: FICCI CSR Award for Food Security & Agriculture
- Category 6: FICCI CSR Award for Aspirational District
- Category 7: FICCI CSR Award for Environment Sustainability
- Category 8: FICCI CSR Award for Health, Drinking Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Category 9: FICCI CSR Award for Any other (for domains other than the above seven categories)
- Category 10: FICCI CSR Award for Exemplary Innovation (irrespective of the turnover of the company)
- Category 11: FICCI CSR Award for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
HOW TO APPLY:
To nominate your organization for the award, please email the following details to email@example.com with the subject line “Nomination form for 21st FICCI CSR AWARD”. Post that we will share the application docket which needs to be submitted by January 25, 2024.
- Name of the Organization
- Award category
- Turnover category
- Public Sector Companies (PSUs)
- Private sector Companies with turnover of INR 3001 Crores per annum and above
- Private sector Companies with turnover between INR 201 Crores – INR 3000 Crores per annum
- Contact Details
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Company Address
- PAN No.
Over the years, the awards have been presented by luminaries like Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Former President of India, Shri Anurag Thakur Former Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs, GoI, Shri Suresh Prabhu, Former Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Government of India and Shri Thawar Chand Gehlot, Former Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment and Shri Arjun Munda, Hon’ble Union Minister for Tribal Affairs.