Forthcoming Event: Nov 19 – 2018
FICCI & FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) program with Women Parliamentarians, Women Achiever Awards, – December, 2018, New Delhi
- FICCI Parliamentary Forum and FLO will be organising an Event with Women Parliamentarians of India. We also intend to recognise women achievers for exemplary work at the grass-roots level across various fields including entrepreneurship and social development.
Gender Sensitisation programme with Shivaji College, March 2019
- FLO has partnered with the Women Development Cell, Shivaji College, Delhi University as a pilot. We intend to connect with the Youth, before they are into Job Market. The idea is to sensitize them of FLO Initiatives like SWAYAM, which is the entrepreneur development cell and various skilling initiatives under FLO. We also want to equip them with the knowledge of every law of the country that possibly affects them through our legal Initiative.
Corporate Round Table on Sustainable Sanitation, October 9th ,2018, Mumbai
- Focus on ‘Sustainable Sanitation: Beyond Toilets and ODF’ and the way forward
WASH in School, October 10th ,2018, Jaipur
- Focus on “WASH in Schools- Changing sanitation behaviour of children under overall framework of education and Pedagogy”
National Insights October 29th , 2018
- The ‘INSIGHTS’ events which are an important social sector initiative brought together by India Sanitation Coalition, IRC and TARU Leading Edge holds dialogue and discussions in key themes on sustainable sanitation. This includes sharing of new research findings, best practise sharing of successful sanitation initiatives and innovations in the WASH sector that are expected to help the stakeholders in sanitation including the policymakers, researchers, as well as social and market players.
India Sanitation Coalition Annual Conclave and Awards 2019, April ,2019
- To appreciate and recognise the efforts of multi-stakeholders including enterprises and individuals working in this arena.
In addition to the above mentioned initiatives, FICCI has also been promoting PM’s ‘Swachhata Hi Seva Movement’ by encouraging it’s industry members to support this cause. Through this movement our members have been able to impact approximately ninety lakh lives pan India.
Millennium Alliance awards – Innovations from Water Sanitation and Health. Also Millennium Alliance awards- Education for the Early Grade Reading (Tentatively April 2019)
- Millennium Alliance under its Round6 call is accepting applications under the Health (Family Planning, Reproductive Child Health and Maternal Child Health) Education (Early Grade Reading) and the grant awards under these category would be up to 1 Crore for scale depending on the merit of the project (affordability, accessibility and Usability) for the population at the last mile. The application is open till first week of the Dec 2018, which would be followed by online evaluation; Sectoral review, pitching session and Due diligence followed by the Awards ceremony in month of April 2019. One of the awardee (Mr Jaydeep Mandal from Akar Innovation) was recently invited by the Vice President along with the Miss World who is supporting the cause and innovation like Millenium Alliance).
Exploring the possibility of a Charkha Challenge, a Technology contest that entails an innovation of the charkha under the Millennium Alliance initiative
- Annual CSR Summit & Awards on February 21 , 2019.
- Make In India (Khadi)
- Plan to organise a World Khadi Forum to promote Khadi production through B2B meetings by bringing Khadi artisans and connecting them with prospective market within India and abroad.
Flagship conference for school education and nation building on the theme, ‘Schools of future: Learners of tomorrow’ on December 17th , 2018,New Delhi.
- School education today has to align with the needs of Industry 4.0 or the fourth Industrial Revolution. This conference aims to discuss reforms and policies that will help the Indian K-12 Education leapfrog to a futuristic education that draws a visionary roadmap to new paradigms and models powered by innovation, inclusivity, autonomy and helps us adapt to this rapid and unprecedented disruption.
Planning to organise State level Skills Summits in Jharkhand, Assam and Jammu & Kashmir (Date-tbc)
- The proposed Skills Summits would cover the impact of technologies on the skill development ecosystem and how the stakeholders should respond to the changes. The sessions would also come up with recommendations for key stakeholders.
- First Name
- Address 1